Thiruthani Murugan Temple – Services & Facilities
Daily minimum 300 devotees are eating very tasty meals at 12.15 Noon. Those who are interested to deposit rupees Seventy Five Thousand (Rs.75000) in the temple, One day Annadhanam will be provided yearly once from the interest amount of deposit.
Further one day Annadhanam will be provided for Rs.6000/- Those who are willing to offer donation are requested to contact the Executive Officer in the temple. Donations are eligible for deduction under section 80G of the IT Act.
Temple operates Orphanage under the name Karunai Illam. Lots of orphans are taken care in this home. 50% of money to run this orphanage comes from temple administration and other 50% of money comes from government fund.
Dr.M.Radhakrishanan library has been established by this temple. In this library they have a collection of 3885 books are here. All kind of books related to literature, philosophy, religious etc are available here.
For Emergency, Please contact, Devasthanam Head office
Phone: +91-4545 242236
Nattukkottai Chetty Chathiram:
Muruga bhaktars who wish to stay in a traditional Chathiram (pilgrim's rest) may stay at Nattukkottai Chetty Chathiram (just above the Tiru Kulam). Accommodations are basic however; bring your own bedding. Consider making a modest donation when you leave. Nattukkottai Chetty Chathiram is closely associated with Valli Malai Thiruppukazh Asramam and the Vallimalai Satchidananda Swamigal Thiruppukazh Sabha.
Basic Amenities provided by Devasthanam:
· The following amenities have been provided by Tiruthani Devasthanam for the benefit and convenience of the public. They are listed below;
· Ghat Road for easy and speedy access to the temple with Devasthanam buses and vans plying the route;
· Self-contained, well-furnished Devasthanam cottages and rooms within easy reach of the temple;
· Kalyana Mandapams for performance of marriages;
· Kalyana Utsavam (wedding ceremony) may be performed for a nominal fee;
· A Golden Car (Thanga Ther) 18 feet in height guilded with nine kilos of gold and crafted with exquisite craftsmanship may be taken out and pulled in procession around the temple upon payment;
· Pure cow's milk (for Abhishekam) and other puja articles are sold at the Fair Price Shop;
· Publications, calendars, rosaries and souvenir mementos are available for sale;
· Palliyarai Puja (to obtain his Grace in divine slumber) may be performed. On payment of a lump sum, the puja will be performed in perpetuity for one day each year from the accrued interest.
· Orphanage and Karunai Illam for poor, parentless boys who are given free meals, lodging, clothing, public education and other facilities;
· Sri Subramanya Swami Government Arts College at Tiruthani supported by Devasthanam donations;
· Siddha Vaidya Dispensary; and
· Dr. S. Radha krishnan Library on the site of his birth in Tiruthani town