Dhandayuthapani Temple, Chettikulam – Festivals
· 10 day Panguni Uthiram festival in March-April with Mandakapadi and car procession each day drawing crowd in lakhs
· 10 day Thaipoosam car festival
· Festivals to the steps of the temple on the first day of Chithirai month – April-May with lamp puja for each step
· Vaikasi Visakam-conch abishek with special pujas in May-June
· 7 day Aipasi Skanda Sashti festival in October-November with a Laksharchana (chanting the thousand names of the Lord 100 times repeatedly) are celebrated in this temple.