Saint Mary's Church
St. Mary’s Church is one of the ancient testaments of the city. Construction of the church began in the year 1867 and the extension was done later in the year 1892. Besides, the church was further renovated by Father Joseph with the help of natives of Erode.
The 100 ft high church construction features a holy bell. Along with the church complex, there is an elementary school run by the church in the same campus. One of the contrasting features of the Catholic worship centre is the Jesus statue.